For campers of every skill level from beginner to advanced robotics enthusiasts, this summer can be a FUN, creative learning experience! In our pre-engineering center, campers will learn all about robotics in group and individual projects.
Design Construct Program Power Operate Compete
- Our engineering campers will build robots which will perform tasks related to a specific challenge.
- The program develops teamwork, as well as individual skills in programming, problem solving, and engineering.
- Activities are supervised by engineering educators who will customize projects to camper’s age and abilities.
- Each three-week session is structured around a different theme, so your young engineer can be engrossed in challenges the entire summer.
- Trophies awarded in competitions.
- Trophies and individual projects go home with campers at session’s end!